Subject: Re: setting O_NONBLOCK on /dev/null
To: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
From: Dan <kasper37@netzero.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/26/2002 13:42:53
I understand that it may make sense that one would not need O_NONBLOCKING on
/dev/null but I don't see why it should throw an error.  In other words there's
nothing wrong with it technically (that I know of) and I don't see anything in
the spec that hints to this fact.  In even plainer words, what implimentation is
correct?

Dan