Subject: README: execsw[]/struct emul changes
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jaromír Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
List: current-users
Date: 11/21/2000 01:46:14
Hi folks,
I've committed some changes to simplify and centralize the code to -current
kernel tree. These changes are part of efford to make emulations
loadable via LKM.

The changes are quite extensive, though should not cause problems.  ELF32
(native and linux) was tested on i386. The changes for freebsd,
ibcs2, svr4, pecoff, aout compat code were tested to compile at least.
Other compat stuff and MD changes were not tested yet.
MD code changes were quite mechanical, so it shold be OK; only exception is
alpha and mips, where some more difficult changes to ecoff handling were
necessary.

Hopefully nothing got screwed.  Let me know if you encounter any
problems - I'd handle it ASAP.

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>      http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/