Subject: Re: Off-Topic: Terminal Server
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Dr. Rene Hexel <rh@vip.at>
List: current-users
Date: 10/17/2000 08:07:39
"Greg A. Woods" wrote:

> [ On Monday, October 16, 2000 at 21:49:56 (+0200), Manuel Bouyer wrote: ]
> > Subject: Re: Off-Topic: Terminal Server
> >
> > The really big advantage of rtty is that it keep log files of the tty outputs.
> > Can screen do this ?
>
> Yup.  C-a H interactively or "log on" in ~/.screen

  Hum, the latter doesn't seem to be working (at least if screen is
started in detached mode).  The only way for me to start logging is
attaching the screen session(s) and typing ^A H (or ":log on") manually.

  Is there some way to automatically start (detached) screen sessions
upon startup that immediately start logging and can later be attached
to?

  Cheers
      ,
   Rene