Subject: NetBSD CVS Tree
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Pelley <mike@pelley.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/30/2000 11:16:52
When I run "cvs checkout -P src-crypto-all" I get the current NetBSD source
set.  How does this relate to the separate directories shown at
cvsweb.netbsd.org (basesrc, gnusrc, etc)?

I'm asking because I was confused while doing a "cvs update -d -P".  I wrote
a little program to add printf's to functions in the sys tree so I could
debug a few things, and realized I couldn't easily revert it.  I decided to
delete the sys subdirectory and update, which I thought would recreate the
sys tree.  We run a basic cvs repository for our own projects at work and I
thought I had a grasp on this stuff  ;o)

It seems like a collection of modules or something, but I'm not quite sure.

Thanks!   Mike.