Subject: Re: USB printers?
To: Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@labitzke.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/11/1999 09:34:56
* Jukka Marin (jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi) [991111 09:27]:
| I assume using USB for a printer is faster and less CPU intensive than
| using the PC parallel port?

Should be... But at least I have to revive my last ulpt PR, because the
usage of ulpt kills my machine again. (It seems it works some rare times and
I got one of them at my test before my final feedback. :-( )

I'll provide more info ASAP.

Bye, Bjoern

P.S.: In general it should work fine. Before the integration of USB in the
kernel as a process usbd worked very good with ulpt. I guess Lennart will
fix this as soon as I get my report ready...

--
Bjoern Labitzke  <hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de>
   Use PGP! (Don't you use envelopes for your letters?)