Subject: re: SUP - -current vs -release
To: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/28/1999 17:17:25
Am I really the only one having this problem?

I did my first sup _after_ the notice that "everything was fixed" and
it reverted everything to the 1.4 release, hence my original post.

At mrg's suggestion, I did a re-sup, and got no updates;  everything was
still 1.4 release, still not -current.

So, I blew away my whole source tree (actually, I just renamed it) and
deleted all of my sup *.when and *.last files, and resupped _everything_
again (thank goodness for a decent Internet link;  it only took about 3
hours), and still all I got was 1.4!

Could someone please verify the contents of the sup server?

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, matthew green wrote:

>    I thought this was fixed a couple hours ago?  But I just finished
>    a sup of allsrc, and it seems to have reverted everything back to
>    the 1.4 release!
>

> well, perhaps you got in between the time the fix was finished
> and my post going out 8-/
>

> you will need to re-sup.  all is fine now.  :-)

| Paul Goyette      | PGP DSS Key fingerprint:   | E-mail addresses:     |
| Network Engineer  |   BCD7 5301 9513 58A6 0DBC |  paul@whooppee.com    |
| and kernel hacker |   91EB ADB1 A280 3B79 9221 |  pgoyette@juniper.net |