Subject: Re: USB / wskbd questions/problems...
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
From: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@labitzke.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de>
List: current-users
Date: 04/11/1999 10:01:39
On Sun, 11 Apr 1999, Ken Nakata wrote:

| > to. There's no standardized USB scanner interface, and as far as I
| > know the makers of USB scanners haven't documented what they do.
|
| Hm, how about USB printers?

I donīt know about a standardized interface, but at least my Brother
HL-1050 is working at connected to the USB port. It seems there might be a
few minor problems to be solved (I see too many errors and reconnects for
my taste, but besides that the prints come out okay), but I have to work
on that before I report any error that might just be me.

Bye, Bjoern

--
Bjoern Labitzke  <hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de>
   Use PGP! (Don't you use envelopes for your letters?)