Subject: Re: Problem linting libkafs - make guru needed
To: Bill Studenmund <skippy@macro.stanford.edu>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/1998 16:49:27
On Mon, Oct 05, 1998 at 01:35:40PM -0700, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> I too am not having this problem. So that's two who are, and two who
> aren't.
>
> Perry, are you using obj dir's? I am. Mason, Frederick, are y'all not
> using obj dirs? I bet that's the reason for the observed difference.

I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary... Not cross-compiling, and
I only keep one copy of the source around. (I'm starting to think that
keeping two handy would be worthwhile - one raw -current and one stable
-current.)

<searches for a clue, so as to better answer the question>

--
Mason Loring Bliss..mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us..acheron.dyn.ml.org/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments