Subject: Serious NFS problem...
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 09/17/1998 22:47:04
Hi, all.

The long and the short of it:

If I mount a directory from my 1.3.2 machine on my -current machine, I
can copy things *from* the directory to my machine without problems, but
if I try it in the other direction, whatever process is trying to write
to the remote filesystem goes zombie, refusing to die when hit with either
kill or kill -9. Rebooting is the only way to kill the process.

This just doesn't seem cool somehow... Any ideas?

--
Mason Loring Bliss..mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us..acheron.dyn.ml.org/mason
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments