Subject: Ignore this if you're tired of X questions
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Trouble Free RecepPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/25/1997 00:18:24
Does anyone know what causes an Xterm popup window to be truncated
and reduced to useless functionality?

I.e., when I do CTRL-leftbutton, I see what's supposed to be "Main Options"
but all I can read is "Main", and I can only select the top option which
is, I think, "Enable Reverse Video", but I can't be sure because I
can't see it.

Any clues?

[This happens to me on every X platform lately; it can't just be me;
my X defaults range from nonexistent to fully loaded.]

Again, if there's a better place for me to look, clue me in.

				--*greywolf;
--
Have a Nice Day.  (All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.)