Subject: I386 booting oddness
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Luwenth the Lewd <luwenth@netscum.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/15/1997 14:02:59
	I have a 200MMX which I can boot off of floppy, run install, do the
extraction of all the parts, and on a reboot, it fails.
	The manner of failure is that it stops after it autosenses the IDE
chains, at this point it will let me hit delete and go to CMOS.
	It will not boot off of floppy at this point.
	If I tell it that it has no hard drives, I can then get it to boot
off of floppy.
	I'm trying to run 1.2G as there is an ATAPI CD-Rom in this machine.
	-- Ricky

'94 ST1100 'Turvy'					luwenth@netscum.com
       "We gladly feast on the flesh of those who would consume us."
					-- Addams Family Creed