Subject: Re: Lobby for Motif Development for NetBSD
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@unna.ping.de>
List: current-users
Date: 12/06/1996 21:38:44
--==_Exmh_-883100960P

In message <199612061657.IAA04420@lestat.nas.nasa.gov>you write:
> On 6 Dec 96 09:29:42 GMT
>  spberry@iastate.edu (Sean Berry) wrote:
>
>  > I would be willing to pay $99 for a correctly done usable i386 Motif port.
>  > That's (last time I looked) the rough price the Linux people are charging,
>  > and is reasonable (by my perceptions) for anyone with a need for it.
>
> I'd also be willing to purchase Motif for the i386 (or alpha, if it
> were available), if the price were <= $150.

Me too.
I might not have mentioned, but I mailed with Xinside a year ago and was told
the critical mass was supposed to be > 100 licenses.  I wasn't able to get
more
than 10 license-interested partys...

They may have upped the  number in the meantime.

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_-883100960P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBMqiEVLA63tqjeAhZAQHADwQAlI0oeOdpU8/jTfbQTB2qRM1hWXnzICL/
InycBQu0ff5RjIlcTVRjZWag5SImWAaKULcgb5oK5QzkzR/xmTv9UazfrYGEGs6j
vSRM6GAVqK9AyHU86QITgTWNkMOGNQhHNgtbr95EPGXShTVIZjpVqUdC/XYdMFMv
OPtkN2GN3Hg=
=OB4M
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-883100960P--