Subject: Re: Anyone got LBL internet conferencing toolsuitte for 1.2?
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
List: current-users
Date: 08/08/1996 03:06:51
>I've  involved with setting up the mbone sessions for SIGCOMM 96.
>I just went looking for Mbone tools precompiled for NetBSD and
>couldn't find _any_ native NetBSD binaries:   sd, sdr, vat, nv, vic
>vic, etc.
>
>What do other people do for this functionality?
>Use binary emulation?  Compile up locally (sdr isn't available in source form).

vat and vic are available in source now - I didn't think people still used
nv, honestly :-)  I think most people just build 'em from source.

As for sdr, I actually got a copy of the source so I could build binaries
for NetBSD, but I haven't gotten a chance yet.  Anyone interested in testing
binaries (I'd like to get a couple of architectures) please send me e-mail.
I'll probably get to it this weekend.

--Ken