Subject: Xosview 1.4.1 is available!
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian C. Grayson <bgrayson@ece.utexas.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/19/1996 13:00:44
  Mike Romberg and I have released xosview-1.4.1.  This was originally a
Linux and HPUX application, but I have ported it to NetBSD.  The .lsm file is:

Title:          xosview
Version:        1.4.1
Entered-date:   31Mar96
                cpu usage, memory usage, swap usage, network usage,
                interrupt activity, serial activity, and load average
                inside of an X Window.