Subject: amd & nis
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: CHAN Yiu Wah <clarence@cs.cuhk.hk>
List: current-users
Date: 04/11/1996 14:58:54
Hello,

I recent ask some questions about nis.  Thank you for those who kindly
reponse.  I am now running the nis under netbsd-current and I want to
use amd to mount the home directory and other useful stuff from the
nfs-server (sun machine).  I had tried to read the 4.4 BSD automounter
reference manual the man page and I got the following result;_

  pc64# mount

  amd[269] on /riectory type nfs

when I ls, the directory is empty.  Would someone please share his/her
experience of the setup preocedure of amd with me (please send me map
examples too).  Thank you in advance.

cheers,

clarence
clarence@cs.cuhk.hk

P.S. I am trying to make the pc running netbsd-current to act as a
workstation.