Subject: Re: Problems installing an ISA 3C509 card on a PCI bus system.
To: Jim Bachesta <bachesta@net-serve.com>
From: David <david@mono.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/15/1996 14:55:03
	I dont know how much of a useful datapoint this will be but...

	I'm running two 3c509's in a PCI motherboard under OpenBSD
	(which for this case should be the same as NetBSD). I'm using the
	BNC connector on each - the only problem I had when I switched them
	from a VESA bussed '486 was one of them used IRQ15 which the bios
	normally reserved for PCI/Plug&Pray. You don't mention what IRQ
	you're using - you might want to check the bios has it set up for
	ISA use...

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

+44 181 888 8949 System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd, Box 59, London N22 1AR
     >=- Microsoft asks you where you want to go. Unix gets you there -=<
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>