Subject: SUP changeover?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
List: current-users
Date: 11/29/1995 03:48:27
When 1.0 came out, Chris did a Very Nice Thing.  He warned sup users a week in
advance of when the sup tree would change from the 1.0 release back to the
-current release, so one could either stop sup'ping or else know when to move
one's /usr/src tree out of the way (I'm using /usr/src/1.0 for my 1.0 src tree)
and get a new /usr/src tree ready for -current.

I just checked on ftp.NetBSD.ORG and found the 1.1 src tarballs dated Nov. 26th
but the -current src tarballs dated Nov. 28th.  Did I miss something?  My
last full sup was Nov. 25th; if I sup now, do I get a -current tree and blow
my chances for an exact 1.1 tree using what I have under /usr/src now?  What
is the cutover date from This Date Defines A 1.1 Src Tree to a -current tree?
Is there any way I can ask "sup" to only get what's changed from early Nov. 25
to this mystical cut-over date/time?

	- Greg