Subject: Re: PCMCIA Driver
To: Patrick Arnoux <parnoux@orli.com>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 04/28/1995 21:33:26
	(Starts waving hands around to indicate demand :)

	I'm looking to hooking my Digital Hinote Ultra up to the net', so
	a driver for a pcmcia network card would be pretty useful :)

	What network card would you recommend?

		David

  D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME)    (+44) 171 477 8186    abs@Monochrome
         (>=-=<)   Network Analyst  {post,host}master  (>=-=<)
 Computing Services, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
     / Monochrome - biggest UK internet BBS - telnet mono.city.ac.uk \