Subject: multicast status?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Amancio Hasty Jr <hasty@netcom.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/07/1993 16:15:45
From ggm@dingo.cc.uq.oz.au Tue Dec  7 15:54:17 1993
        id PAA24876; Tue, 7 Dec 1993 15:54:14 -0800
  (5.67a/IDA-1.5 for hasty@netcom.com); Wed, 8 Dec 1993 09:53:53 +1000
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1993 09:53:53 +1000
From: George Michaelson <ggm@dingo.cc.uq.oz.au>
To: hasty@netcom.com
Subject: Multicast for <free>BSD

I have STRONG interest here. I did the broadcasts last week for the
Australian National networkshop, we want to get live on a BSD PC asap
and I've been hassling Garret Wollmann etc for some time to see what
they did (which was offered up into BSD devs arenas, but I think got
lost in the noise)

Can I beg early sight of the code? I'm existing-Multicast aware, I
coordinate deplyment of MBONE in Australia, I have done patches
to the 3.1 pruning code for Ultrix, I can grovel live on TV if needed...

-George
--
                         George Michaelson
G.Michaelson@cc.uq.oz.au The Prentice Centre      | There's no  market for