Subject: Re: More info on the WarpEngine SCSI problem
To: None <tjhayko@io.org>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 06/29/1994 08:42:13
As you got errors before in ADOS, and now had had a Parity Error,
I suggest you check your cabling and termination of your SCSI bus.
I'm not saying this is it, but I think you ought to check it out.
The easiest way to check is to get another cable somehow, and try
that one.  I'm sure you know you must have terminators in both ends
of the bus and nowhere else.  Well, the controller card are normally
at one end and terminated by default.  Most people don't ever change
that, so you should just need to check out your scsi slave devices.

Niklas

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email: niklas@appli.se
S-412 63  GOTEBORG, Sweden